Welcome to Nairs Blog!!

Dear,

Thanks for logging into my Blog.
Hope you will like it & Please publish your comment to the concerned
posts.

Regards,
Ajit Nair


Thursday, January 22, 2009

Local Train Travelling.

I am a regular traveller of local train that also from Ambernath to Kurla & vice-a-versa it takes almost 3 hours for me only for the train travelling. Every day its a new experience in this travelling, sometimes we can hear beautiful songs by some drunkards even some ear bursting abusing words. When i was in Datamatics i used to have 2nd shift & sometime I reaches home at 2.30 AM at time I used to travel by 12.53 AM local where one group sings their favourite song. I dont remember the whole song but the line was somewhere like this....

"Acha Chaska Laga Mujhe Beer Bar Ka, Yaar ne hi loot liya ghar pyar ka" they have changed the line of the song "Acha Silla diya tune mere pyar ka.....".

We used enjoy that song whenever we travel by that train. It was really one of my great time with my other friends.
I think i am now used to such situations. but what about those people who want rick or car at their door step till their office. I have always imagined what if someday they have to travel by train, even if it is in 1st class.

Enjoy the train travelling!!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the local train ride to office in my initial years as also the train ride when I went on vacation. I saw different people mingling together and ensuring the ride was an experience.Youngsters, old people, rich and poor and there was no distinction.
    Thanks for binging old memories back.

    ReplyDelete