Welcome to Nairs Blog!!

Dear,

Thanks for logging into my Blog.
Hope you will like it & Please publish your comment to the concerned
posts.

Regards,
Ajit Nair


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Its our 60th Republic Day!!!!!

Dear All,
We are now celebrating the 60th Republic Day. This day has lots of importance in our Indian History. It was the day when India became a truly sovereign state and the constitution of India came into force. But today I feel very sad about what i saw in TV news channels & around me.

Yesterday when i was watching a News Channel where the reporter asked many of the MLA's Ministers regarding our republic day but no one was able to give an accurate answers for that. I even felt bad when the reporter asked one of the minister to sing our National Anthem which he was not aware about. I was really schoked with his sudden reaction that he made "Vande Mataram, Jai hind!!". The person who was elected to serve the nation & was unaware about the National Anthem.

Another incident that i rememner is that in my friends shop one person came from the Vegetable Market to order a Hording for their market on occassion of Republic Day. The content in that Hording was to show all the Soldiers & Police men like our "Hemant Karkare". But the person was not aware about their name like Who is Hemant Karkare, Who is Mr. Salaskar etc. the I asked him, do you know who were they, he replied "Mujhe kya karna hai bas publicity ke liye karrahe hai". The statement was very schocky. I was totally blank after hearing his answer.

Now the question come like how many of us are aware about our National Anthem, Our Shaheed Soldiers & Police Men. The main Q. Why we celebrate Republic Day????

If you have the answer, please comment in my post.

Regards,
--Ajit--

No comments:

Post a Comment