Whenever I walk on the streets of Mumbai, I always remember the street food of Mumbai which is known for its huge variety and taste. Ranging from the bhelpuri, pani puri, the vada pav to pav bhaji and many more. However, with the rising mercury levels I decided to explore a few of the food options that people prefer to keep cool during summer.
The Mumbai heat is beginning to get unbearable. Getting out of the house during the daytime means feeling absolutely exhausted and when you are back to home it gives you a feeling that "You just had a shower". The scorching sun and the high humidity levels have made it very difficult. However, the office goers and those in a marketing job really do not have an option but to bear it all.
There are several food and drinks stalls that have good business during the summer. The sugarcane juice centers are definitely a familiar sight on the streets of Mumbai. The rising temperatures have made it a seasonal business for these centers. Refreshing tall glasses of sugarcane juice is really tasty. The "Ice Gola" you may also call it as the famous Mumbai ice candy. So these were some feelings that I experince during summers. Hope to see your feeling also, so do comments on this.

Regards,
--Ajit--
I love the ganne ka juice centers too! And there're actually so many juice stalls nowadays, even ones with foreign flavors, then there's the quintessential mango kulfi on the beach. Somehow, I'm still reminded of Kwality icecreams:)
ReplyDelete