Welcome to Nairs Blog!!

Dear,

Thanks for logging into my Blog.
Hope you will like it & Please publish your comment to the concerned
posts.

Regards,
Ajit Nair


Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year Resolutions.

Today i read a post of Mr. Iyer where he has mentioned about looking back to previous year & getting ready for the coming new year. But i always feel that the same should be enjoyed with surprises & curiousity. The day when it happens just like I wanted, I am damn sure i will follow Mr. Iyers way. I have never made any new year resolutions in my life till date & will never make. I think the worst part of life is that we always expect something from someone. Its not necessary that the someone is a living factor it can be a imaginary or a neutral factor such as "Life". I dont think i have to make any New Year resolution, as i have always learnt to face the things as & when they come.

So according to me there is no such thing like New Year Resolution. Its always you to have a control on your life. So just chill & keep going. :)

3 comments:

  1. ya exactly I agree with you.
    We should be optimistic abt our coming year with lots of surprises.
    we cannot say a year is good or bad,passing such judgements is actually not correct coz to remain optimistic we should take every bad time as an unique experience that life taught us.
    so waiting for the surprises that 2009 going to give us.....
    Happy new year to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm i too agree with u, we just keep on making new year resolutions, we make list of all "does and donts" in the coming year but we never follow them. so in this year my resolution is that i wont make any resolutions further

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. Even after making resolutions, there are going to be surprises.

    Start writing more.

    ReplyDelete