Welcome to Nairs Blog!!

Dear,

Thanks for logging into my Blog.
Hope you will like it & Please publish your comment to the concerned
posts.

Regards,
Ajit Nair


Monday, December 29, 2008

If wishes had wings...

Yet another year is passing us by and unfortunately I don't think we can say: "all's well that ends well", because the end hasn't really been good. I am sure we all are secretly wishing that 2009 is a better year but fiscal pundits are definitely not very optimistic.
Still, it is on hope that we survive. I have some wishes for 2009, which I'd like to share.

My wishes are small, very easily applicable and I believe that if these are fulfilled, at least we in the capital would be happy. I sincerely wish our denizens get a little subtler about things and give up the flashiness.

I also wish that the lady in her fashionable high-waist pants is able to bend to pick up her wailing baby. I wish not being behind a fashionista in killer heels while climbing a flight of stairs because that would be a painfully slow climb.

" Seriously we've had enough of plastic smiles. Plastic money probably bankrupted the RBI."

now plastic smile shouldn't smiles bankrupt us of our emotions!.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world ! Everone has wishes and you are taking it forward on the blog world. Which is indeed heartening to note !!

    All the very best to you...!!

    And wishing you a very happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plastic is even bad for the environment. A very nice thought conveying we need to stick to our basic Indian ethos.

    ReplyDelete